Team administrator role
An opportunity has become available for a proactive, versatile and polished individual to work as part of a Single Family Office in Mayfair, facilitating the seamless running of the group’s investment business as well as assisting with certain aspects of the principal’s private life.
This is a varied role and so the successful candidate will be capable of thinking on their feet and responding proactively to changing circumstances and requests. A strong educational background and additional language skills are preferred, but not essential.
There is significant scope for progression in this role, so this position could be a fantastic fit for an ambitious individual who is looking to establish a career.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing secretarial and administrative support
- Liaising with other members to ensure the smooth running of the business and ongoing effective communication
- Extensive diary management of the team on both a business and personal level
- Organising travel and accommodation for the team
- Answering telephones in a timely and affable manner, taking comprehensive messages when necessary
- Extensive email correspondence
- Arranging internal and external meetings and their relevant logistics, including room booking, refreshments and document preparation
- Formatting and typing letters, presentations and other correspondence as required
- Processing expense claims forms
- Providing cover for other secretaries when necessary
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £30-36k GPA
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm with some flexibility
Responsible Consultant: Jen Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org)