As hospitality slowly returns to life we are preparing behind the scenes for a busy few months ahead.
Currently searching for top candidates to work in various front of house roles at Wembley Stadium on event days. The event schedule has not yet been released but the best way to guarantee work when the time comes is to sign up now so we can let you know the moment the dates are confirmed!
By joining our team you will also gain access to a wide range of work at many other exclusive and exciting hospitality venues across the UK - from stadiums to racecourses, music festivals to hotels, museums, private members clubs, film awards, livery halls, the list goes on! Gain invaluable experience and skills as you earn, alongside meeting all sorts of amazing people from around the world.
We are looking for:
- Waiters and waitresses
- Bar staff
- Floor supervisors and managers
- Looking after guests in VIP hospitality areas
- Serving food and drink (training will be provided)
- Clearing tables
- Delivering highest levels of customer service
- General event hospitality duties
- Hardworking and keen, a positive attitude is a must
- Excellent team work and communication skills, you must be a people person!
- Reliable and committed to delivering a great service
- Flexible, able to think on your feet and go with the flow
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Previous experience in hospitality would be preferred but not essential, as we will provide training for everyone prior to the first shift
Salary: From £9.25p/h (Negotiable depending on experience)
Location: Wembley Stadium
Hours: Flexible. Will vary depending on the event. You will be informed when booking onto a shift
Consultant: Julie Cafferkey (firstname.lastname@example.org)