A client of ours - a 5* Hotel at the beating heart of London’s Mayfair Village, surrounded by the chic shops, restaurants, and galleries of Mount Street, redefines the British luxury experience - is looking for talented waiters to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for passionate and energic Waiters with a solid experience in hotels to join an established brand under a forward-thinking team and management. As a Waiter, you will be an excellent team player and you will have pride and attention to detail in your work. Ideally, you will have experience within a role within a similar environment
The company offers many perks and benefits for the team and encourages a positive working atmosphere.
- Preferential room rates for yourself and your family across the hotel group with a fantastic discount and a 50% food & beverage discount across the group
- A vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Season ticket loan
- Staff meals on duty
- Private GP service
- Massage and podiatry on site
- Bi-annual bonus
- Life assurance
Main duties & responsibilities
- Be passionate about people and in joining a team committed to delivering an outstanding events experience
- Have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience.
- Responding to guest requests in a prompt manner and assisting in the efficiency and smooth running of the F&B department.
- Can interact with guest and clients to ensure a fantastic experience.
Salaries and specifications
- Room Attendant: £24,000 GPA plus Service charge
- 40 hours per week
- Location: Mayfair, London
- Responsible Consultant: Cristina