A client of ours - a luxurious Member's Club with an astonishing historical background in Central London is looking for a Wine Waiter. The role holder will work as part of the wider hospitality team to deliver exceptional service to the Members and their guests.
- Competitive salary of up to £27,000, including bonus and service charge
- Employer Funded Health Cash Plan;
- Generous holiday allowance increasing with length of service;
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions;
- Season Ticket loan;
- Meals on duty;
- Free uniform and laundry thereof
- Occupational health service.
- Training and development opportunities, including manual handling.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Wine knowledge is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work collaboratively
- Show passion to learn
- Excellent communication skills and a good level of spoken and written English
- Sales driven attitude
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team
- Highly organised and structured approach to tasks and time management
- Ensuring members and their guests receive the highest quality service in the dining areas during lunch or dinner
- Enhancing and maintaining a strong wine ethos
- In-depth understanding of the service and anticipating the needs of the members
- Serving beverages to members and their guests and assisting them with understanding the menus.
- Ensure glassware and mise en place is maintained at the highest standard
- Opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment
- Organising and cleaning storage areas
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £22,500 - £23,500 GPA
Job ref number: (95890)
Responsible Consultant: Cristina (email@example.com ) or Ilona (firstname.lastname@example.org)