Greycoat Lumleys’ Private Household & Catering team are looking for a new Candidate Resourcer (who will be fast-tracked to a consultancy role by January 2018), to join their busy and growing Private household division. The team has grown in size over the last few years and just gets busier and busier. You will work as a full time administrator and candidate resourcer supporting a number of busy consultants. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for somebody to join an excellent team with good career opportunities.
We are only seeking to hire an individual who wishes to progress quickly to a Consultants position.
• To work closely with and provide administrative support to a team of friendly and successful consultants
• Diary management – ensuring that all meetings are confirmed and in place for consultants appointments
• Candidate resourcing and management:
o Sourcing candidates for different jobs
o Pre-registration of candidate and scheduling of meetings between consultants and candidates
o Reference checking for the candidates and maintaining the reference checking spreadsheet
o Management of compliance on the candidates
o Administration of the candidates and updating of all candidate files
o Filtering of all applications from the website
o Updating jobs on job sites
o Searching job sites for candidates
• Website role:
o Writing and checking job descriptions for the website
o Managing and packaging candidates for the website
• Social media:
o Coming up with ideas for social media to develop the team
o Working closely with the Marketing team in posting on social media sites
• Team role:
o Assisting with projects where required
o Mailshot management for both candidates and clients
• General Administration
o This is a busy and varied role where you will be required to undertake and manage various administrative tasks
For the remainder of this year, as well as your administrative and resourcing duties, you shall be trained so you’re ready to take over a busy temporary desk, starting your new Consultant role in January 2018.
Qualities/attributes required for a Consultant / Resourcer:
• Communication Skills & Telephone work – you need to be confident in your communication skills and enjoy speaking with a variety of different people. A lot of your time will be spent on the telephone so you need to be happy on the phone
• Workload management – Recruitment is a busy industry and you will need to juggle various tasks and responsibilities and work hard to meet deadlines
• Sense of Urgency – You will need to work with a sense of urgency to stay ahead of our competitors and to provide the very best service to our Clients and candidates
• Proactive approach and ability to spot tasks which need to be done
• Motivation & Personal tenacity – Recruitment is an excellent career but, it has its ups and downs. You need to be personally motivated and an individual who thrives on challenge
• Team player who balances professionalism with a warm, personable approach
• An interest in food or private households (and knowledge of the industry) would be beneficial but not essential, as this can be learnt
Days: Full time, Monday to Friday
Holidays: 20 days per year, plus bank holidays. This rises to 25 days per year, plus bank holidays, after two years of service.
Package: Pension. Medical insurance after a year of employment.
Start: ASAP August / September 2017
Salary: on application
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com