Greycoat Lumleys are looking for a Live out Housekeeper to start ASAP at a property near Kingswood, Surrey.
Delightful, busy family with two school aged children and a baby need the help of an experienced, super flexible and proactive housekeeper who can run their beautiful 7 bed home and keep it to immaculate standards. The childcare aspect of the role is minimal as Mum and Dad are both very hands on, however you do need to be child friendly and happy to keep an eye on them and help when needed. Experience with babies would be an advantage.
The children are Bi-lingual, so the ability to speak Greek would also be an advantage.
We need someone friendly, yet professional with an upbeat, positive personality, happy to be extremely flexible and who has a genuine enjoyment of looking after people.
Duties to include
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning , Washing and Ironing
- Must be able to iron to a high level.
- Some simple cooking on occasion ( mainly for the children)
- Helping when the family entertain
- Babysitting 1-2 times per week
- Some simple PA / Administrative duties
- Meeting and greeting contractors and taking deliveries
- Running errands
Driving is essential and you must have your own car. Mileage is paid if used for work purposes.
Holidays to be taken when the family are away.
Hours Monday to Friday- 40 hours with flexibility - Some weekends will be needed, time off in lieu will be given.
Salary £32k+ Gross Per annum ( Approx £480+ npw, £12-15nphr)
If you are interested in this role, click here to apply -