You’re a dedicated Housekeeper with a meticulous work ethic and attention to detail that ensures your skills are always in high demand. Plus, you really love your job.
However, you could find yourself either unable to commit to a full-time position because of personal commitments or even find yourself with free time because your existing employer is away.
This is the perfect time to consider taking a Temporary Housekeeping position as it offers so many benefits, including:
- Providing extra income when your existing boss/family is away.
- It keeps you occupied - you’re probably the type who likes to keep busy!
- It offers complete flexibility - you choose when you want to work and when not to.
- It can be a springboard to your next role as it allows you to start as a temp with the view to going permanent with some roles.
- You are able to build your private household experience so that you can be considered/put forward for other roles.
- It can provide you with new knowledge in areas you have not previously worked in.
- It can upgrade your CV.
- It allows you to grow your personal network.
- You have the option of being paid on a weekly basis rather than monthly
It really can be a win win situation for many Housekeepers and our experience of placing numerous Temporary Housekeepers means we can offer the following key tips to ensure you are a successful Temporary Housekeeper:
- Make a good first impression - if you prove to be professional and enthusiastic, you may well turn a one day booking into a week-long booking. Clients always ask for high quality staff to return
- Timekeeping - plan your route to work in advance and remember that the first thing the client will notice is what time you arrive, especially if you are late!
- Keep in touch - If there is ever an occasion where you are unexpectedly running late or unable to get to a booking, please call us or the client immediately