Are you a Housekeeper with previous experience working in a private household and looking for your next challenge? Would your dream job include working in a beautiful home on the beachfront in an idylic seaside town?
We have lots of exciting roles on at the moment however, our Rural Housekeeping Consultant Rebecca has an excellent new job on that she would love to share, as its just too good an opportunity to pass up!
Live in Housekeeping / Cook job on the beach in Hove, East Sussex
Lovely family, with 1 resident teenage daughter, need a fantastic housekeeper for their beautiful 6 bedroom town house on the beach.
This home is their main base during term time, during the holidays the family moves to their other residences.
You MUST have 5 years’ experience working in a household with teenagers, love animals and be a confident driver.
• Hands on cleaning, washing and ironing to a high standard.
• Running the house, dealing with contractors and tradespeople.
• Helping with daughter, School runs and pick up. Also occasional sole charge as needed during term-time.
• During most school holidays role is overseeing the maintenance of the house and routine cleaning only.
• House and pet-sitting of two cats and walking a German Shepherd dog.
• Food and household shopping and some cooking. The Principals are keen cooks and into healthy eating.
• Flower arranging and care of house plants.
• Must be Computer proficient, able to deal with emails and on-line shopping as needed.
• Driving essential with clean licence and a car is available.
Monday – Friday approx. 40 hours per week, occasional help at weekends.
Excellent 1 bed self-contained basement flat with own entrance.
£30k Gross per annum
The clients are interviewing now so apply now via the below link to avoid disappointment!