Housekeeping Coffee Morning –
17th April 2019 CANCELLED
This has now been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances - we will be organising another day and will keep you all posted
Due to high demand, we are looking for experienced and excellent Housekeepers for a variety of live-in and live-out roles in both London and more rural locations. We have a growing number of clients all over the UK and internationally who require Housekeepers for short term, temporary, full time or part time roles, to allow them flexibility to suit their requirements.
We are having a Coffee Morning on
Wednesday 17th April for new Housekeepers to come in and meet the Housekeeping team, where they can answer any questions you might have.
We are looking for exceptional Housekeepers who have the following skills and experience:
• A minimum of 2 years housekeeping experience either in a private household OR a high end 5* star hotel
• Excellent standards of housekeeping
• Checkable references from previous employers for the past 5 years
• Flexibility to work different days and hours that are required
What you can expect on the day:
• Presentation and meet the consultant’s in the housekeeping team
• Housekeeping tips and tricks
• Information about the different types of jobs and roles we have currently available
• Registration interviews with the consultants
• Opportunity to mingle with other housekeeping professionals to share knowledge and helpful tips
• and most importantly… Refreshments!
If you are looking for a new challenge, or you have a friend who would be perfect, send your CV to us by email by clicking here. We will contact you to book your space at the coffee morning. Places are limited so please book your place fast to avoid disappointment. You can also call us on 02072339950.
For those of you who are already registered with us, make an appointment for a friend to join us that has relevant experience and you will receive £100 in high-street vouchers when we place them in a permanent job!
We looking forward to seeing you!