A new Client of Greycoat Lumleys is seeking a professional Private Housekeeper for their beautiful property in Kitzbühel. The contract would respect a 40-hour working week but the candidate would be required to give their availability to the client at weekends and on public holidays. The property experiences seasonality of demand. The property is around 1.500 sqm including garden and is in an alpine ski resort so previous ski resort experience will be advantageous to this role. The role will require an active individual who is capable of snow clearing, driving on mountain roads and light gardening duties.
The position requires high attention to detail and an experienced professional Housekeeper who takes care and of a property as if it was their own and shows high levels of professional cleaning of high-quality furnishings, Good laundry experience and experience of cleaning products for a variety of surfaces. The role will also involve light household cooking for the family.
The previous Housekeeper who is leaving at the end of November after five years of service loved the position and is only moving to be closer to her family in the UK.
- Professional cleaning of residence (high- quality furnishing)
- Exclusive laundry care (silk, cashmere etc.)
- Errands and shopping (e.g. grocery shopping, taking special clothes to an official laundry store, post office etc.)
- Breakfast preparation and occasional cooking
- Supervision and coordination of craftsmen
- Gardening (Mowing the lawn, clearing the snow, watering of flowers, terrace plants etc.)
Requirements of the candidate:
- Multiple years of professional experience as a housekeeper in an HNW household & VIP environment
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Excellent cleaning experience of high-quality surfaces (Marble, Parkette & Slate flooring.)
- Valid EU passport
- Valid drivers license
- Happy to be Live out (help in finding accommodation is offered)
- Willingness to work at the weekends and during holiday seasons
- Holiday must be taken in parallel with the family
- During the time when the family occupy the property shift work is desired (08:00-13:00 and 18:00-21:00).
- Cooking skills (e.g. for preparing breakfast and light / basic meals)
- High level of Discreetness, reliability, and responsibility
- Independent and proactive way of working (mainly working alone)
Offer / Comments:
- Long- term working contract / employment
- Vehicle provided for practical work purposes
- Holidays: 26-30 days/year
- Monthly gross salary: €4,000 €– 4.600 (paid 14 time per annum)
Consultant: Archie McClintock
Live in or Live out: Live Out
Job ID: 113774