Greycoat Lumley’s client are seeking an experienced Housekeeper based on a Private Estate near Inverness, Scotland. This is a wonderful opportunity to live and work on a beautiful Estate and be a part of the team there.
The Housekeeper will typically be responsible for the main Estate house which consists of 12 bedrooms.
- All household duties for the main house. The right candidate must be used to caring for antiques.
- Assisting with shoot weekends during the shoot season (October – January) – additional housekeeping will be required during this period with guests also occupying the main house.
- Cooking during the shoot season for beaters etc.
- May on occasion be asked to help on a separate Estate for shoots in Shropshire, so must be willing to travel.
- Occasional dog-sitting may be required. Must be confident with dogs.
- Cooking may only be required for shoots/let days.
The right candidate will be proactive and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Driving license required. Use of vehicle can be provided for work purposes only.
Accommodation: Well-presented cottage.
Rent free and council tax is covered by the Estate.
Pets welcome within reason.
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 GPA depending on experience (Part time hours)
Start: February 2024
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-1pm
With approx. 8 shoot weekends where you are required to work longer days to include earlier starts and late finishes. Full time hours may be required in the lead up to the shoots.
If you would like to apply for this job and are not already registered, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org