Rota Nanny, Monaco, Starting ASAP – Willing to wait for the perfect candidate
A lovely family are looking for a professional, experienced full-time Rota Nanny for the care of their 2 boys, 3 and 4 years old.
The family are looking for a caring, active, and experienced Nanny, someone for the boys to look up to, someone who can support them with homework, extracurricular activities, who can teach etiquette and manners; someone who is fun but firm when needed; someone trustworthy and a team player.
The family travel often, therefore, the ideal candidate is someone who loves travelling and can be flexible when it comes to the schedule and needs of this lovely family.
Please apply only if you do have the Right to Work in Europe
- All duties related to the children
- Engaging in age-appropriate indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping on keeping a healthy routine
- Travel with the family and /or with the child on a Proxy Parenting basis
- Supporting with homework and educational activities
- Days : 1 week on / off
- Hours : 10 hours per day, on average
- Babysitting : Occasionally
- Languages : English and Arabic are a must
- Qualifications : Early years / Childcare related qualifications are necessary
- Driver : Not necessary
- Travel : Yes, quite extensively
- Salary : Competitive for the right candidate
- Other staff employed: Fully staffed household
- Accommodation : Separate accommodation will be provided
- Start date : Flexible, happy to wait for the perfect candidate
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference : 106307
Please send your CV directly to Pamela Dumas: email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.