Live In Nanny, Stockholm, Sweden, Starting As Soon As Possible
A lovely, busy family based in Stockholm, is looking for a flexible, honest, and passionate, Nanny for their 3 children, age 5 and 3 years old plus the little one, a sweet 3 month old baby; the family is looking for a professional Nanny, hopefully to became part of the family for a long time; the family really would like someone for the children to trust and get closer to, to support and care for them in a very loving, happy manner.
The perfect candidate is someone energetic, firm but at the same time laid back, friendly and discreet, happy to cook fresh and healthy meals for the children – knowledge of different dietary requirements would be considered as a bonus.
This is a mix of share and sole care; mum loves spending time with her children, however, her work doesn’t allow her to be present at all times.
Please apply only if you do have the Right to Work in Europe
- All nursery duties relating to the children
- Establishing and assisting with routines
- Monitoring the young child overnight, when and if needed
- Support with homework
- School runs
- Travel with family
- Days : Monday to Friday, with occasional weekday
- Hours : 40 hours per week
- Accommodation: Separate flat
- Languages : English
- Driver : Not essential, but a plus
- Travel : Yes
- Salary : Up to £4,000 Net per month, depending on experience
- Start date : As Soon As Possible
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference : 115002
Consultant : Pamela Dumas
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.