Live-in Nanny, Athens – Greece, Competitive Salary, Starting in June 2024
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys based in one of the most historical cities in Europe, is looking for a professional, flexible, discreet, and experienced Nanny for their 3 months old baby. A maternity nurse will support Mum in the first couple of months, the nanny will take over from there.
This position is a mixture of sole charge and shared care.
The family is looking for a long-term Nanny to be part of the family, someone nurturing and happy, someone who is well travelled and comfortable travelling extensively.
The ideal candidate must have experience caring for babies and toddlers; paediatric first aid and an up to date Police background checks are also essential.
Please apply ONLY if you have an EU passport or the Right to Work in Europe
- All nursery duties relating to the baby
- Engaging in a wide range of age appropriate activities and games
- Establish and run routines
- Assisting and supporting mum in every milestone
- Hygiene routines and bath time
- Days: 5 or 6 days per week (depending on family schedule)
- Hours: max 10 hours per day
- Accommodation: Separate accommodation close to main residence
- Languages: English, 2nd language as a bonus
- Driver: Not necessary
- Travel: Yes, essential
- Qualifications: Childcare qualifications
- Salary: Negotiable
- Start date: June 2024
Greycoat Lumleys, Job Reference : 115149
Consultants – Pamela Dumas
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.