Live In Nanny, Vienna, Austria, Starting Soon
A lovely professional family living in Vienna, are looking for a flexible, honest, passionate, experienced Nanny for their sweet 18 months old baby.
The family is looking for a long-term Nanny to be part of the family, someone nurturing and happy, someone energetic and caring, to support the newly parents, especially mum as she will travel for work and would like the candidate to travel with her.
Mum loves spending time with her little one, therefore, the schedule might vary from week to week, depending on mum’s schedule.
The perfect candidate understands the importance of family quality time, is discreet, has proven baby experience and is looking for a long term role.
Please apply only if you do have the Right to Work in Europe
- All nursery duties relating to the child
- Establishing and assisting with routines
- Monitoring the young child overnight, when needed
- Travel with family when needed
- Days : 5 per week
- Hours : 9 / 10 per day
- Accommodation: Separate flat
- Languages : English is a must, 2nd language a bonus
- Driver : Not essential, but a plus
- Travel : Yes, extensively
- Salary : Negotiable for the right candidate
- Start date : Flexible starting date; the family are looking for the right candidate
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference : 105675
Consultant : Pamela Dumas - email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.