Live-in Rota Nanny, Tuscany, Italy, Starting ASAP
A lovely client here at Greycoat Lumleys, is looking for a Professional, experienced, and ideally, Qualified Nanny for a 2 years old child.
The family, based in the beautiful region of Tuscany, would like to find someone who will oversee all the aspects of childcare; therefore, we are looking for a highly organized, and experienced Nanny, who works well in fully staffed household and ideally with a teaching background.
This position is a sole charge rotational role, where the ideal candidate has previous experience caring for toddlers; the candidate must be warm, bubbly and fun, flexible and trustworthy; longevity in previous roles will be looked at as a big bonus.
Please apply only if you have an EU passport or the RTW in Europe.
- All nursery duties relating to the child
- Engaging in a wide range of age appropriate activities and games
- Organize and run outdoor activities
- Organize and run routines
- Assisting with bath and bed time routines
- Schedule : 2 weeks on / 1 weeks off
- Accommodation: Provided, even during time off, various solutions are available
- Languages : English, German and Italian as a bonus
- Driver : Not essential
- Travel : Yes
- Salary : Very Competitive for the right candidate
- Start date : ASAP
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference : 108660
Consultants – Pamela Dumas
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.