Live Out Nanny, Palm Beach – Florida, Starting ASAP
A Palm Beach-based family is looking for a loving, energetic, sporty, and adventurous experienced nanny for their two children, ages 6 and 10.
The nanny should be proactive and organized, with a clean driving record and a strong swimmer (both ocean and pool).
Typically, the nanny will be asked to work 10 hours on weekdays (usually midday through bedtime), with the occasional early morning or weekend if parents are traveling and/or have work meetings, or the children are poorly.
In those cases, the nanny might be asked to stay overnight.
The perfect candidate will be travelling internationally with the family, especially during the summer and during school holidays, which will be later offset by longer periods of time off.
The family is looking for a long-term commitment, therefore, if you are looking for a long term role, please apply immediately, this role will start as soon as possible.
Please apply ONLY if you have the Right to Work in the US
- All Nursery duties
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the children’s development
- Teaching etiquette and manners
- Keep the children healthy and fit through sports and balanced diet
- Able to work in a team
- Support with homework
- Chaperone the children to all their outings
- Days: 5 days per week, flexible schedule depending on family's needs
- Hours: 10 hours per day
- Driver: Yes
- Car: Will be provided
- Other staff employed: Fully staffed household
- Travel: Yes, the family travels extensively
- Salary: Up to $120,000; depending on experience; plus discretionary bonus and benefits
- Start date: Asap
- Languages: English fluent, Spanish as bonus
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference : 103052
Consultants – Pamela Dumas
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.