Live in Couple Job in Buckinghamshire
A fantastic opportunity required for a Country residence in Buckinghamshire for a single principle. This is a 2nd residence and used mainly at weekends.
You will be joining a small team that includes a Cleaner and Gardeners.
The estate sits on 20 acres and the main house has 5 bedrooms.
- Assisting with the general housekeeping
- Preparing daily light meals for the principle
- Preparing family meals for up to 8 people, when the principle’s family visit
- Shopping and running errands
- Dog walking and pet care
- Houseman duties to include laying the fires, cleaning the silver, setting and serving at the dinner table when required
- Driving duties to include running errands, shopping and taking the lady of the house to places
- Liaising with contractors
- Basic DIY and repairs when required
- Managing the property
- House and pet sitting on occasion
- Garden assistance on occasion
The client is looking for a hands on couple who are flexible and can work within a team and have a happy and can do attitude. A competent cook is essential.
Driving: Ideally both must drive
Accommodation: Separate 2 bedroom Cottage with a small garden. Dogs and indoor cats welcome.
Working days: 5 days a week to include weekends (Tuesdays and Wednesdays off)
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 gross per annum, negotiable depending on experience
Consultant: Georgia Lester
Vacancy Number: 111107