Live-in housekeeper/Nanny in 15th District in Paris.
Greycoat Lumleys is seeking a reliable, efficient, and nurturing Live-in Housekeeper/Nanny to assist a family in Paris. The role is from 12pm-7pm, Mon- Friday, doing school pickups and activities for 8-year-old son and all housekeeping duties.
- Daily housekeeping of 2bed apartment (120sqm)
- Laundry for 2 people
- School pickups and activities
- The position does not require someone every evening.
The successful candidate:
- Must speak French and English.
- Like dogs (family have small dog)
- Ideal have previous childcare experience.
Start date: 1st September 2023.
Accommodation: brand new studio apartment that has been recently redecorated with kitchen and bathroom facilities. The studio is located 5 minutes' walk Odéon metro station and is two stations away from the client’s apartment.
Salary: €1,500 -€2,500 net per month (depending on whether candidate uses accommodation provided or not)
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com
Job ID: 110928