Live in Housekeeper / Nanny job in Richmond, London
A lovely family of five is looking to hire an experienced housekeeper to help with their five-bedroom house. The children are 12, 10 and 8 years old. The family have a cocker spaniel pet dog.
- Daily cleaning
- All family laundry, linen and ironing
- Run the day to day movement of house, coordinate, and
- Organise and supervise any minor contractors: plumbers etc.
- Driving, must be a confident driver
- Two school runs a week.
- Run errands: shopping, post office.
- Walk dog 2-3 times a week (again, not essential)
- One night babysit a week (non-essential as we can source elsewhere)
The ideal candidate for this role will be hardworking, reliable, child and pet friendly and energetic. You must be a driver.
Nearest station: Richmond
House: 5 bedrooms, 3 Storey's
Accommodation: Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room
Days: Monday to Saturday
Working hours: Weekdays: 8am – 11am (from 7.45am on school run day) and then 4pm – 7.30pm (from 3pm on school run day)
Saturday: 8.30am – 12.30pm
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 gross per annum
Vacancy number: 113084
Start: As soon as the right person is found
Consultant to contact: Nicola Forster
If you are not already registered with Greycoat Lumleys and would like to apply for this job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org