Live out or Live in Housekeeper job in Notting Hill
An UHNW family in Notting Hill are looking for a full time Housekeeper to join their team.
The household is currently fully staffed with a PA, Chauffeur, Chef and a small team of housekeepers.
Your duties will include:
- Laundry, ironing and Wardrobe Care
- Experience and willingness to assist with service at meal times is essential
- Other housekeeping tasks as required
The house is newly refurbished and very high end so you must be happy to take extra care and have top levels of attention to detail. There is a possibility you may be asked to travel with the family occasionally.
House: 5 bedroom, 5 storey large family home
Days and hours: 44 hours per week spread across Friday to Monday as follows:
- Friday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Monday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Weekends off when family are away
You must be flexible to work a different/additional day throughout the week if someone is ill or on annual leave. If additional, they will pay extra for this.
Start: As soon as the right person is found
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 gross per annum
Vacancy Number: 100707
Consultant to contact: Melinda Nagy (live out), Nicola Forster (live in)