Live in or Live Out Housekeeper job near Whitney, Oxford
A lovely family with 2 school-aged children are looking for an experienced housekeeper to look after them and their lovely 4-bed farm cottage.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, proactive, organised, and flexible, who loves the countryside, and who will enjoy living and working in a stunning part of the world!
Duties to include:
- Hands-on housekeeping - cleaning washing and ironing to a high standard,
- Cooking would be a bonus - Mainly simple suppers for the children on occasion and helping with dinner party prep
- Helping when the family entertain
- Helping with the friendly dog ( Walking)
- Occasional Babysitting
- Running errands and shopping
- Helping out with house management duties
- PA related duties
Partners will be considered- Pets cannot be accommodated.
Driving essential to get to the property, Must have own car to get to the property but the use of a car is provided if needed for work purposes ( If using own car Mileage will be paid).
Hours: 5 days generally Monday - Friday with flexibility on weekends- 40 hours per week with flexibility
Accommodation: 1-bed seperate accomodation
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Start: As soon as the right person is found
Consultant to contact: Vicky Smith
If you would like to apply and are not already registered, please send your CV to: Lucyna@greycoatlumleys.co.uk