Live Out of Live In Nanny Job, Chelsea, March start
A new client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Live Out or Live In Nanny for their first baby, aged 5 months at the start of employment.
The family would like someone experienced with young babies, responsible and tidy. Impeccable communication skills and common sense, as well as flexibility, are required for this lovely sole charge role.
A DBS dated with the last 12 months or on the update service and an up to date first aid certificate are all essential for this role.
- All standard nursery duties
- Preparing, sterilising and feeding bottles
- Weaning, then cooking for the child when older
- Doing the child’s laundry
- Stimulating the baby with age-appropriate activities
- Encouraging creativity and literacy
Salary: up to £55,000 GPA for Live Out / up to £45,000 GPA for Live In (DOE)
Days: Monday to Thursday for Live Out / Monday to Friday for Live In
Hours: 7AM to 7PM
Accommodation (for Live In only): ensuite bedroom
Driving: not required
Travel: bonus but not essential
Language: English to a high standard, additional language a bonus