Live Out Nanny Job in Virginia Water, starting in January
A new client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a nanny to care for their 5.5-year-old twins. The ideal candidate for the role will be enthusiastic, outgoing, reliable, and outdoorsy. The family is easy-going and would like to find a nanny that is part of the family. The children enjoy playing outdoors and are very active as well as enjoy doing arts and crafts and baking. If a nanny is qualified in childcare or has experience as a teacher this would be a bonus requirement.
- Daily nursery duties
- School runs
- Assisting with homework
- Cooking varied healthy meals – children have some food avoidances.
- Providing the children with stimulating activities
- Taking the children on outings and to activities
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: Term time 7.00am-9.00am and 2.00pm-6.30pm and holidays 7.30am-6.30pm
- Sole charge
- Driver required: Yes, own car preferred.
- Qualifications: Teaching qualification or Norland or Chiltern
- Travel: N/A
- Pets: N/A
- Languages: Fluent English
- Salary: £40,000-£50,000 gross per annum depending on experience
- Start date: January
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 111376