Short term Live in Housekeeper/Cook Job, South Oxfordshire
We have a fantastic opportunity for a professional, forward thinking Housekeeper to take care of a luxurious country house in the beautiful location of South Oxfordshire. The house is situated within 20 acres of beautiful gardens, a meadow and a newly designed wall garden.
The country house has recently been renovated and completed to the highest of standards. The clients are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to work to an impeccable standard and take pride in their work, show initiative and attention to detail to take care of their lovely home. The lady of the house is very involved with the running of the home, so a Housekeeper who take instruction well is desired. This is a non-smoking residence.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- High standard of cleaning, taking care of fine furnishings, delicate items and antiques throughout: to include, China, silver wear, marble and household fixtures.
- Maintain the already implemented organisational plans of the country house.
- Laundry, ironing
- Someone who enjoys traditional family cooking and happy to cater for up to 10 people.
- To ensure the indoor swimming pool, spa and gym are kept to a high standard.
- Running local errands
- Occasional pet care of the two-family dogs when the family travel.
Duration: ASAP till end of March
Accommodation: Fully furnished and renovated to an extremely high standard 1bed accommodation
Job reference: 113582
Responsible Consultat: Carole (email@example.com)