Weekend and Travel Nanny/Governess or Manny/Governor, Notting Hill, April start
A returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Live out Nanny/Governess or Manny/Governor to look after their two sons aged 6 and 8 on a weekend and travel basis.
Only every other weekend and half the yearly school holidays would be required, as the children are with their father the rest of the time.
The family would like someone experienced, positive and flexible. A team player is essential for this role in a fully staffed house. The family already have a Live In nanny for weekdays.
A DBS dated with the last 12 months or on the update service and an up to date first aid certificate are all essential for this role.
- Managing the boys’ social calendar
- Encouraging manners and etiquette
- Preparing upcoming 8+ and 11+ exams
- Taking the boys to kids clubs, football clubs, etc.
- Implementing a reward system / positive discipline
- Meal planning and ordering healthy, nutritious food
Salary: market rate
Days: every other weekend and half of the school holidays (flexibility required)
Hours: 24h capacity
Pets: two hypo allergenic small dogs
Driving: bonus but not essential
Accommodation: own bedroom when on duty
Qualification: child psychology degree or tutoring background a bonus
Travel: Yes, extensively