In Honour of World Chocolate Day…
Here are some facts about Chocolate that you may or may not be aware of;
1. The smell of Chocolate increases Theta Brain Waves, which triggers relaxation.
2. White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
3. It takes approximately 400 Cocoa beans to make one pound of chocolate.
4. The inventor of the Chocolate Chip Cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
5. M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
6. Every second, Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate.
7. The World's Largest Chocolate Bar Weighed 5,792 kg
8. Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by one-third.
9. Chocolate can sicken and even kill dogs.
10. Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and protects against tooth decay.