An opportunity has become available for a friendly, discreet and proactive Butler to support a lovely couple based in Regents Park.
The family are out of the country for 8-9 months of the year. During this period, your hours will be reduced and you ensure that the house remains in good working order during their absence. When the family are in residence, things will become busier.
The family are ideally looking for someone who wants to remain long term. The flexibility to accompany the family on occasional short trips to Italy would be a bonus, but this is not essential.
This is a live in role. A beautiful ensuite bedroom inside the property is provided, with all food and utilities provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Formal and informal service
- Wine and beverage service
- Liaising with the Chef, Chauffeur and Housekeepers to ensure that the family's needs are met
- Inventories and provisioning for the household
- Booking and liaising with contractors
- Ensuring that the property is always immaculately presented and in fully working order
- Welcoming guests
- Light handyman duties
Start date: ASAP, but happy to wait for the right candidate
Accommodation: A beautiful ensuite bedroom inside the property is provided, with all food and utilities provided.
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm when the family are in residence, 6 days a week, 10 hour day when the family are here.