An opportunity has become available for a trustworthy, proactive and amenable chauffeur to support a male Principal and his lovely young family who are based in Holland Park.
Whilst your main responsibility will be driving the principals and managing their vehicles, the ideal candidate will thrive in working in a household environment, be happy to help wherever necessary and enjoy working with children.
- Driving the male principal to meetings and professional engagements
- Driving the family to appointments and social engagements
- School runs
- Route planning
- Fleet management - responsible for the safety, maintenance, insurance, charging and service of all household cars
- Ensuring that the exterior and interior of the cars are immaculate at all times
- House management duties
- Solve household maintenance issues
- Booking and liasing with contractors
- Errand running and personal shopping
Working hours: 7.30am-6.30pm. Flexibility is required for occasional evening and weekend work which will be rewarded with time off in lieu. Hours will be significantly reduced when the family travel during the school holidays
Salary: £50k GPA
Start date: ASAP
Responsible consultant: Jen Russell (email@example.com)