Gardener / Driver / Maintenance Job - Mobberley Cheshire - Jan 2024 start - £30,000+ GPA
Our client is looking for an allrounder to take on a mixed role looking after a large family home between Knutsford and Wilmslow. The role will involve looking after the house and grounds as well as driving and looking after their horse.
The grounds cover around 6 acres with 2 acres of garden including features such as box hedging, flower borders and lawns.
Duties will include:
- General maintenance gardening
- Grounds maintenance
- Lawn care, weeding, keeping outside areas generally tidy
- Helping with the horse - mucking out and feeding
- General household maintenance both inside and out
- General driving duties and looking after the household vehicles
This role will need someone who can manage their own time and work their duties around any driving requirements. Would suit a really good allrounder with a flexible attitude.
Full-time role mainly Monday to Friday with some flexibility needed on evenings and weekends
Driver with own car essential
Excellent references and Enhanced DBS check required
Jan 2024 start
£30,000+ gpa depending on experience