Live Out Groundsman Job in Oxfordshire
This client is seeking a groundsman who will work as part of a team and will be responsible for the heavy housework within the Estate. They will also report to the Estate Services Manager, be flexible to be on-call on rotations. This is also a very physically demanding role.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the exterior structures within property to a high standard
- Maintain and clean windows, walkways, patios, and parking areas.
- Clean & maintain the Pool Deck and all exterior furniture
- Maintain, clean, and sanitize bathrooms.
- Pressure washing, sanding and oiling of exterior furniture
- Pressure wash ponds and roof tops of private estates.
- Responsible for all vehicle maintenance
- Maintain lights and light fixtures throughout property
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining and break down of furniture during events.
- Trash collection, removal and maintaining collection area
- Transportation of high-end furniture and art between estates and warehouses.
- Running company errands as needed.
- Organisation and cleanliness of warehouses.
- Other duties as assigned by Estate Services Manager.
- Maintenance of clay tennis court.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-starting, personable, have good organisation skills, be hardworking and able to prioritise and multitask. You will also be energetic, have good attention to detail, be reliable, pro-active, work well in team and have good communication skills.
Valid Driver’s License and car is a must.
Days: 5 day per week. Flexibility over weekends
Hours: 8 hour day – flexible hours
Salary: Up to £52,000 GPA depending on experience
Start date: April 2024
Job Ref: 115121
Consultant responsible: Bianca De Freitas
Please send your CV to email@example.com