Live in or Live out Housekeeper/Nanny Job, Buckinghamshire
A busy UHNW family with 3 young children are looking to hire a Housekeeper/Nanny to help them out in their 6 bedroom home. Completing the family is their pet dog. They are looking for someone who is discreet, calm and relaxed. They need to be pro active, reliable, have great attention to detail, and works to a high standard. This is a busy household therefore the person needs to be flexible and happy to muck in where ever needed.
Housekeeping duties to include:
- Cleaning, laundry, and ironing to a high standard
- Accompanying the children to and from school (with the driver) shared with the other housekeeper.
- Grocery shopping (driver will assist with this)
- Cooking simple family style meals and batch cooking
- Meeting and greeting and serving guests
- Accepting post and deliveries
- Helping out with the children at meal times and where needed
The family are looking for someone who has previous experience working in a similar role, Driving is not essential as they have a driver although you would need a car for your own personal use.
Accommodation: Bedroom with En-suite in the house
Hours: 12 hour day with a 1 hour lunch break 7.15am start 7.15pm finish
Days: 6 days per week, Monday to Saturday (some flexibility needed) There is an option for a 5 day week if prefered.
Salary: Negotiable for the right candidate.
Start: As soon as the right person is found
Vacancy number: 108346
Consultant to contact: Francesca de Paoli
If you would like to apply and are not already registered, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org