Full Time Live Out Housekeeper job in Cobham
A lovely family residing in Cobham is looking for an experienced Housekeeper to help look after their family home.
The family is Mum and Dad and they have a high school aged daughter who lives at home; a grown up son who is temporary staying with them; and a grown up daughter at university who typically visits once a month. A lovely small pet dog completes the family so it is important that you are dog friendly. Both parents work from home.
Duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Detailed cleaning – including looking after wooden floors throughout the house, some rugs and a mixture of modern, vintage and antique furniture
- Laundry and ironing
- Some hand washing
- Sort what needs to go to the dry cleaners
- Wardrobe management
- Making beds and changing bed linen
- Receiving deliveries
- Running errands occasionally
- Occasionally picking their daughter up from school
- Occasionally overseeing maintenance work carried out
- Driving is essential
The ideal candidate for this role will be unobtrusive, professional, thorough, experienced and proactive and have a keen eye for detail.
You must drive and have your own car.
House: Large Private Estate over 3 floors with 7 bedrooms
Working Days and Hours: Monday - Friday, 30 hours per week, 6 hours per day with flexibility
Salary: up to £33,000 - £38,000 gross per annum (depending on experience)
Vacancy Number: 114371
Consultant to contact: Melinda Nagy
If you would like to apply and are not already registered, please send your CV to email@example.com