FULL rotational Yacht Chef position for experienced Yacht chef.
We are seeking a Rotational Yacht Chef (8weeks on/8weeks off) to join the team for a luxurious 60m motor yacht. The role requires an experienced chef who can handle private trips and charters. Flexibility with occasional charter work (only in the Mediterranean) is required. The main itinerary is in USA waters for the next year, with the owners.
- Experience working as a yacht chef, with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Possess the ability to work as a sole chef and in conjunction with a sous chef for charters.
- Flexibility to work with a diverse range of cuisine preferences.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality cuisine and service.
- Proficient in creating menus, ordering food supplies, and managing budgets.
- Ability to work 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off schedule.
- B1B2 Visa and willingness to travel globally.
- Competitive salary, and full pay when on rotation
- 8weeks on/8 weeks off
- Flights and medical insurance provided.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position by sending your CV to email@example.com