A client of ours – a quality-focused fine dining restaurant based in South West London - Petersham – is looking for an enthusiastic Waiters to join their kitchen team.
The menu presents a blend of classic and contemporary French dishes with modern techniques and international ingredients.
You will be part of a renowned restaurant in London’s culinary scene and will assist the Managing Director in delivering top-customer service and operations across the restaurant.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to lead and have exposure to high-end food and have contact with top-notch techniques. The ideal candidate has experience in fine-dining restaurants, It is essential for this position to have a strong work ethic, professionalism and a good attitude.
- Training opportunities
- Free meals
- Cost-price wine
- Week off in Easter/Summer/Christmas
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting customers as they settle down, introducing them to the menu
- Taking customers’ orders, checking dietary and allergy requirements
- Running food sections
- Taking phone reservations
- Be enthusiastic
- Great team player
- Previous experience is a bonus
- Salary: £25,000 gross per annum plus great bonus
- Location: South West London, Petersham
- Days off are Monday and Tuesday rota:
- Wednesday: 1pm to 11:30pm
- Thursday: 2/3pm till 11:30pm
- Friday/Saturday: 10am till 11:30pm
- Sunday 3pm till closing
Please note that it is a legal requirement of the role to have valid Right to Work in the UK and we are unable to accept any applications without this.