Our Recruitment Process for Clients
The process of using an agency should be simple – we are here to take away the stress of a time consuming and sometimes fraught independent search.
You can contact us via our Make an Enquiry form, or dependent on the location of the job, telephone the most relevant of our three offices.
At some point, we need to have a conversation with you, preferably at a time of day that allows a detailed, uninterrupted discussion of your needs. We want to get to know you and exactly what you are looking for, to enable us to find your ideal person or people.
What are our aims?
- We aim to meet as many of our Clients as possible and offer Client visits, where feasible, to discuss their search and understand their requirements
- To ensure the expectations of our Clients and our Candidates are met to the best of our ability
- To foster a professional, supportive relationship and maintain full confidentiality at all times
- To provide the highest quality Candidates available
- To be thorough in our procedures, including interviewing, checking and vetting our Candidates
- To provide a quality after care service to support and guide both Candidates and Clients through the employment process and thus fostering long term relationships with both parties
How do we source our candidates?
- The majority register with us through recommendation
- We advertise widely online and in the press
- We keep our website updated regularly with new vacancies, with the permission of our Clients (we never display Client details on our site)
Why are we different?
- Trained, knowledgeable Consultants and support staff
- Active REC Membership
- Greycoat Lumleys is a registered agency of the DBS and therefore is able to conduct the necessary disclosure procedures on candidates. Where appropriate, Greycoat Lumleys will undertake this check on behalf of the Client when the offer of a position has been made
- We operate a strict Equal Opportunities Policy
- We can offer our Clients a private interview room at our London offices, if necessary
- We have a network of trained Outreach Consultants, who are available to interview on our behalf and enhance our service
Our Terms and Conditions clearly outline our post placement satisfaction guarantee, with the option of a free replacement or refund, at the discretion of Greycoat Lumleys.
It is free to initiate a search for staff through us and no fees are due until a suitable placement is arranged. We will supply full details of our Terms and Conditions and Fee Structure when a job is registered.