As Christmas day is coming ever so close, now is the time to make those special finishing touches to your home in preparation for the upcoming festivities!
For those with a creative flare, or for those of you who are giving this a go for the first time, you are going to love this simple wreath for your front door. Using easily accessible materials and foraging berries and greenery from your garden, will make this wreath not only personal but cheap to make.
What you will need
• One circular wreath base cover with moss
• Floristry wire
• 1 Mixed bunch of Christmas flowers, berries and greenery
• Any other decorations you like
1. Group you flowers, berries and greenery into small piles.
2. Cut each group into similar lengths, so that you can easily tie them to wreath with the wire.
3. Start by making small bunches of a mixture of greenery and berries.
4. Place them at a 45 degree angle to the wreath ring and secure them by wrapping the floristry wire around the wreath.
5. Work your way around the wreath base, placing and securing small mixed bunches with wire.
6. Finish the wreath off with small decorations or glitter, for that Christmassy finish.
If the moss base dries out, rehydrate it by floating the wreath in a sink of water for half an hour every week or so.
It will last at least a month if kept cool, hanging outside.