Live Out Facility/Property Engineer Job in Oxfordshire
Our client is seeking an experienced Facilities/Property Manager for their Private residence in Oxfordshire. The candidate will be responsible for the maintenance team of the Estate within the UK and potentially properties abroad, if and when required.
This is a very hands on position and you will be expected to be actively involved in working with tools and in repair and maintenance operations. You will work closely to the Estate Manager and/or Chief Engineer.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to Assistant Chief Engineer/Chief Engineer with organisation and scheduling maintenance.
- Maintaining a preventive maintenance program within the restrictions of an annual budget. This includes heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical as well as maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment.
- HVAC maintenance and repairs
- Electrical repairs
- Plumbing maintenance
- Generator testing and reporting, as well as vendor coordination and refuelling
- Assist in maintaining blueprint inventory, operation manuals, stock supplies, and specifications
- Assists in periodic structural inspection and evaluations of property facilities.
- Participate contribute to the development of a response program
- Training new and existing employees.
- Maintain daily work order tracking.
- Keep up on technological changes such as retrofitting machinery to meet today’s new laws and efficiency standards.
Days: 5 day per week. Flexibility over weekends
Hours: 8 hour day – flexible hours
Salary £80,000 GPA depending on experience
Start date: April 2024
Job Ref: 115122
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, client focused, knowledgeable, organised, hardworking and able to prioritise and multitask. You will also be energetic, have good attention to detail, be reliable, pro-active, have good management and communication skills.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and own car
- The qualified applicant will have minimum 5 years of commercial building engineering, Construction Management or Facilities Management experience.
- Ability to be on-call and participate in 24-hour radio/pager rotations.
- Ability to recognise potentially dangerous or hazardous conditions.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to relate and interpret documents such as safety roles, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to complete problem identification and resolution.
- Strong HVAC, plumbing or electrical required.
Consultant responsible: Bianca De Freitas
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org