Live-In permanent Housekeeper/Cook for stunning Chalet in Gstaad.
We are looking for a friendly and discreet individual to work as a live-in HK/Cook for a wonderful family that live in Gstaad. This family is also building a new house in Geneva and will eventually like the couple to work between the two properties.
The principal works in the morning and would need help from one of the candidates from 7 am, with a long break in the afternoon, to return to duties in the evening (preparing, serving, and cleaning up after dinner). The current staff in the household are a Nanny and a gardener.
Duties for the HK/COOK:
- Vegetarian household
- Basic breakfast for kids (eggs), Vegetarian Lunch (normally salads) for principals and dinner for the family served at 6:30-7pm.
- Light housekeeping daily
- Washing, light ironing and drying
- Bed linen changes every 15 days.
- Help with the dog is required: feeding, walking, and distributing medication as one dog is sickly.
- Some other Responsibilities include interacting with the kids (ages 5 and 10) and possible Dinner parties once a week, with the occasional later night.
- Either have SWISS work permit or EU passport.
- You both must have a valid EU driver's license.
- You must be willing to work on weekends and some holidays, as it can get more intense during these times.
- Someone energetic
- Fluent in English OR French.
- German language skills will be an added advantage.
- We are looking for a dynamic, responsible individuals with excellent kitchen skills and a drive to work hard.
- This is a live-in position, and they will provide you with an apartment for the first year.
- The salary range will be CHF 65,000 Gross per annum
- Food budget will be provided.
- You will be entitled to have a car for work purposes.
- Days off will be during the week, as the family will need the couple/individual on the weekends.
If you fit this role and meet our requirements, please contact us with your CV by emailing it to Andy at email@example.com