How We Select Our Candidates
In order to present you with the best available Candidates, we have thorough vetting procedures.
Any Candidate wishing to seek work through Greycoat Lumleys must:
- Be personally interviewed by one of our Recruitment Consultants in one of our three offices, or by one of our trained Outreach Consultants who work on our behalf around the UK (Exceptions are occasionally made for candidates who are based outside of the UK, in which case we endeavour to interview them via Skype and always inform the clients if this has been the case)
- Be qualified and /or experienced in the role sought OR have strong, transferable, relevant experience in a similar area
- Have a consistent track record, or be able to explain any gaps in their CV
- Be able to present us with all the original documentation we require, including identification documents
- Be able to provide good, checkable references from previous, bona fide employers, which we can then verify
- Have any necessary DBS clearance (formerly known as CRB) for the role they seek. For childcare roles or roles involving children or vulnerable adults, this is now compulsory
We aim to ensure the expectations of our Clients are met to the best of our ability, fostering a professional, supportive relationship and maintaining full confidentiality at all times.