Greycoat Lumleys' Outreach Consultants
Greycoat Lumleys has a network of Outreach Consultants, who act as 'satellite' employees, dotted around the UK. Our Outreach Consultants are able to interview Candidates on our behalf and enhance the service we offer.
Our Outreach Consultants are pro-active in Candidate sourcing and business development and they all undergo rigorous training in Greycoat Lumleys methods and high standards.
Having Outreach Consultants around the UK, and more planned overseas, means we can 'reach out' to those great Candidates who cannot attend our preliminary registration interviews in one of our three offices in London, Edinburgh or Buxton. This means we can get them registered and reference checked much more quickly, having them ready to put forward to their ideal vacancy.
If you are a Candidate and we have invited you to interview, but you cannot make it to one of our offices, speak to one of our Consultants to find out if we can arrange an Outreach Interview for you.
Would you like to be a representative for one of the UK’s leading Private Household Recruitment Agencies?
Due to the continual expansion of our business, Greycoat Lumleys is often looking for more Outreach Consultants to cover additional regional areas.
To become an Outreach Consultant, you must:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to network and develop our business in your area
- Have good local knowledge and networks
- Have some commercial acumen, with a recruitment background being most helpful
- Be able to travel to London from time to time
- Be happy to undertake Greycoat Lumleys’ training
Outreach Consultants work on an ad-hoc, part time basis. This is not a full time role.
The role mainly involves working in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and MD to establish a marketing plan for the area and organising Open Days and campaigns for specific vacancies.
- Networking the Greycoat Lumleys brand locally to generate new business and candidates
- Generating business development leads and referring these leads to our consultants
- Interviewing candidates who cannot travel to London, Buxton or Edinburgh and giving an accurate account of their skills and experience
If you are interested in becoming an Outreach Consultant, please email your CV to our MD, Debbie Salter